Welcome to Evotik
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Evotik's Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Evotik's website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Unless otherwise stated, Evotik and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Evotik. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.evotik.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.evotik.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.evotik.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.evotik.com
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site;
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).